Provides administrative support services to the business.
Principal duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule appointments for directors and consultants as required
- Receive, open and distribute physical and electronic mail for the relevant departments and follow up on matters as required.
- Provide the relevant departments with support services as required
- Develop and maintain appropriate filing systems for the relevant departments
- Coordinate the administrative arrangements for the provision of materials, facilities, equipment and services as required
- Assist in the collation of and tracking of income and expenditure and facilitate required updates to the company accountant
- Receive and assist in responding to all client requests for service or support.
- Assist tin the coordination and follow up of required meetings, reports, and client requests
- Assist in the follow up of action items from the Directors’ offices
- Perform other related or supportive functions as may be required